Monday, June 6, 2011

And if you dare to read this,


Like the hands of your bastard father,
I'm cold, rough, thick, and tough,
Like the hips of your late ex lover,
I'm broken, bruised, and forced on you.

I am my worst enemy.

I haven't slept since 2 days ago,
Waiting on you.

A day hasn't gone by that I don't think of the mistakes I've made,
And the price I'll pay,
Every night, I crumple and cry,
Every night, I think of 13 reasons why.

Is this what you're into?
Do you really want me to hurt you?

There's so many fucking things I could do to you.

I could tear you up,
Break you down,
And manipulate you,
Is that what you're into?

Do you treat me like shit 'cause I beg for it?
I swear to god I could shake you off,
Spit on you until you dissolve.

I could get under your skin, and tear it off,
Break you down into a simple whore,
Manipulate you to bending at my every move.

Is this what you're fucking into?

You think I wear my skin like it's too tight,
I'd like you to step into my shoes and see what it's like,
I'm no adult,
And I can be immature,
But leading this life..
It fucking hurts.

I wish I could get inside your head,
Everything in there seems to be dead,
What the fuck is your definition of us?
Has it even crossed your mind?
I know,
You know,
I'd love to know.

Despite all of these things I claim to think about you,
Is it weird I'd like to know you?
Do you find it odd that I have an attraction to you?
When I haven't even had a conversation with you.

We're strangers,
With secrets,
Lies,
And love.

Is it abnormal for me to want to hear about yours?

I don't expect much from you,
But I'm dying for you to prove me wrong.
Simply because I hope there's something on the inside.
Something the slightest bit more than that tatted up,
Side labret pierced,
Long haired,
Bar hoping,
Zippo lighter loving,
Marlboro menthol cigarette smoking,
Asshole,
I know,

And man, I understand..
But give it up.

I haven't known you for that long,
But you drive me insane,
In one of thee best ways.

I really didn't see us here today,
I'm sorry I wrote this,
It was unexpected,
And I hope you forgive me,
But please,
Don't ignore it,
Or forget it.