Monday, November 7, 2011

This is Mars and I on this very calm morning.
I went to House Of Blues yesterday to see For Today, TDWP, Enter Shakari, and White Chapel.
It was such a crazy show, I elbowed some girl behind me in the face on purpose and I felt bad after.
I wore my combat boots so I was kicking people around, and they were throwing me in the pit, 
There were SOO MANY DICKS THERE.
Literally! The number of guys there was the number of girls times twenty!
That's terrible! What the heck are girls in Chicago listening to instead?
I got like 10 bro fists for chugging my friends beer while I was in the pit, in my head I was saying,
"Wut? U no do dis?"
When I went to the bathroom I got hit on by four chicks who apparently loved me in the pit, I'm used to being called sexy but not by 4 preppy looking girls at a TWDP show, I blame it on the city.
There was a UFC fighter there too! He almost fought my friend Sean, ohhhh Sean.
I have like six bruises total on my arms, I haven't even looked at my legs yet, I got home, ate a vegi sub, washed my face, smoked a blunt while Mars went potty, and passed out!

I have no idea what I'm doing today.