Monday, January 2, 2012

A little something I wrote that may just remain nameless...


I'm bleeding through my eyes spilling out my feelings toward you...
It's like I'm transporting you inside of a glacier to a land of hate filled youths,
I love you, and the demons inside of me do too,

I'm just standing here in a rock solid pose, waiting for you to leave me all alone.
I know you never meant it when you claimed you wanted me to come home..
My life is like an eternal battle for my sanity,
But I know one day I'll wake up in an all white room as the beast within, wondering....
"What the fuck happened to my life?"

And that's only a piece of me. So, tell me, sweetie,
When you look at me who do you really see?
People say I'm just attracted to the darkness but that shit actually consumes me.
They tell me, "Kaity baby, it's okay, you're just a little crazy." While I'm trying to find out the quantity, space, structure, and change for every bullshit event that's gone down so far along this line, cutting these hands, I'm still trying to accept I can't pick up or mend the glass shards of this broken life I've lead, I'm fighting,
But life doesn't always work my way, I'm still struggling,
With all the good left inside, I'll continue this fight because I don't want to die...


So, I'll drop you this last line and let you enjoy your time.
I'm burning.. On the inside.
- Kaity K.