Thursday, December 15, 2011

/sigh

I'm feeling a little better, I woke up without a headache.
I finally got the PW for my mac so navigating everything is a lot easier, being on my laptop is more enjoyable, however, you fix one problem and you get two more, right?
My boyfriends sister doesn't like me, neither does his cousin or whatever -_-
I will never get along with average ignorant people who are set on 'I'm right, and if you disagree you're automatically considered a bitch' It's stupid to be one sided, biased.
But what can I really do besides try to explain better? Communication is key.
A lot of people are getting upset with me because I haven't been hanging out, but that's because they make my headaches worse... and now I feel it coming back again, right in the temple.
But what can I do? Take some pain killers and make it go a little easier on me.
I'm kind of pissed off that these girls were calling me ugly and now they're totally flipping their hair to one side, dying it black, and doing their makeup like me, I want to put them on blast but I'm not going to, because I shouldn't care. Just like I noticed all their friends do too. Freakin' leach hypocrite skank zombies.
But what can I do? Stop giving a crap.

I feel like making myself very very pretty today, because I got new plugs.
I'm such an addict.