Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chew it up and swallow it.


"And yet out of all of this you don't ask why.
Nor does he know why I'm moving out there."

'My apologies for not asking someone who used me the reason why he is moving away. I really should have been more concerned. Why are you moving?'

"I don't need the sarcasm, not now. One my best friend passed away last week, his funeral is tomorrow. Second, I have a long history of abuse, physical and mental with my parents, and now that I'm older, things always turn into a fist fight with my stepdad and my mom takes his side. How do you think that makes me feel? So when they say I can't go to my best friends funeral that I grew up with, well that pretty much drew the line. I'm not staying with them, getting far away from them as possible. Oh and thirdly, my biological father is in town and we went out for coffee, he asked me how I was, I told him. He offered me a means to get out of this...I'm taking it. I know I'm not right in the slightest for how I went about things, but that DOES NOT mean that I didn't mean them. I have bad luck, series of bad luck. I could write a thesaurus on all types, and this is one. Just the wrong place and the wrong time :/

And now you know, what the scratch on the surface is, as far as what's going on my end and as to why I'm leaving this forsaken city that I regret ever calling home in what little childhood I had."


'Okay, so with all of that said, regardless I'm still victim.
Something that I tried to fucking avoid being.
I don't feel like writing you out three to six paragraphs of 'I understand' and 'I've been there before' because I'm angry.
I feel like the only thing I can do right now is just let go,
This whole thing was just unnecessary, and a waste of energy.
I'm really sorry about your friend, and for future reference, you should be more careful about who you recklessly fuck up. You probably don't think about it often, but some people are already in bad spots, and they don't need other people to assist in making them unhappy.

Thanks for the pleasure, bye.'


The story of my life.