Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fall asleep on a stranger.

So, yesterday it was Tommy Tailors birthday, 
I had never met Mr. Tailor, but he knows Mattapuss, it was his birthday, I was feeling nice, I decided I was going to partake in having him as a puppy for the day, and sparking up.
And so we did.
The night was a bit odd, we met a Neo nazi, I almost tore him apart,
He was a poser, like, who the fuck wants to pose as part of a group of people who do fucked up things like that for no legitimate reason? Do you want to be killed?
That was basically the climax besides music talk and what not.
Anyways, that happened, we all came back to my place, smoked, I chilled out,
Matty went to sleep upstairs and Tommy and I just hung out in my backyard or basement.
Not gonna lie, for some reason he's attractive to me, personality too.
He seems like an interesting person to know, I don't know if he was bullshitting me or not.
Right now, he's laying on the couch to my left, he enjoys drifting in and out of sleep.
I'm going to wake his ass up at 4:20.