Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nothing in life is constant.

I was there on Sunday,
In case you can't tell where this cute picture was taken,
It's Chicago!
I went downtown with this guy named Matthew, I figured it was going to end up like last time,
With Guy, but it really wasn't, it was a better date x20, before we even decided to go downtown, we drank Four Lokos in my back yard, then went free running around my neighborhood. When we got back to my yard he pulled me next to him, put his arm around me, and started touching my lips, while he was doing that, I noticed his hands were shaking. I started kissing his fingertips, and then we kissed each other, and it made me happy, because I thought he was really sexy, and he liked me.

But yeah, we go downtown, and we acted like a couple, at one point he turned to me and was like,
"I feel like I'm a bit under dressed to be with you."
Bitch, I don't care what you're wearing, you're beyond attractive.
That's what went through my head.

We went to the park, drank red wine, went to the zoo, got veggie subs, then went to the beach :)
While we were at the park, we were like, crazy about each other, while we were drinking the wine, we talked to a crazy guy, who swore he'd seen Mat in concert before, then made our way to the zoo,
At the zoo there is a man on a horse on top of a little structure, we went under it and drank the rest of the wine, while looking at the lake and feeling the amazing breeze.
When we were at the beach we went to the pier, and sat right on the edge, I could feel the water splash my feet, he picked me up, put me on his lap, and held me.
We kissed more.

During this time, as you may already know I thought about Guy, and it made me really, really sad.. Because I thought that Mat was just doing the same thing to me, he'll take me out, show me an amazing time, and then leave me confused and hurt. I almost cried on the way to downtown, and when he was bringing me home too, I got that bad feeling in my chest, and panic rushed through me while getting out of the car. I walked straight to my back yard, and let it all out. I was angry and sad, and I wanted to stomp my feet until they bled, but I stopped. 
I thought about my day, and how much fun I had when I wasn't thinking about all the negative, and I decided that if he was going to be like the rest, he's going to come back around anyways, so I should bask in my great day, and move on to the next.
That's exactly what I did. Yesterday, I talked to him a bit and he said he had an amazing day too, he actually wants to see me again, take me to bars, play with his fire pit, do some more free running, and exploring. It puts me at ease, knowing he wants to see me again <3

He just texted me saying "Que pasa"
"Nada. Tu?"
"Mi habla en el telefono con una mucho bonita chica."
"That was very cute."
"Gracias mi amiga."
"No problema, chulo."

I meet him because he complimented me in Italian, and now he's speaking Spanish to me.
I like it how he's not boring, and I hope this continues.
Yesterday, I smoked with my brother and his girlfriend at this place they call 'The Stairway'
I want to take pictures of it and post them here, I've been there about 4 times already,
It's kind of a dump, but I think it's pretty.