Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold, some die looking for a hand to hold.

 I swear to God, every time I see a cute couple I just want to scream,
'Hey, I want your boyfriend,
To be my boyfriend too.'
So then that epic Ska song could break out,
And I could maybe find myself not meaning that statement.
-It never happens though..

A lot has happened these past two days, I actually WROTE OUT a blog yesterday,
But it somehow got deleted and left me with a title and picture.
To sum it all up, I hung out with That Guys friend, -Mutual Friend, and he told me Guy had stole his car and phone several times the night we met, and the party they wanted me to go to was shitty. That means Guy steady lied to me when we were together.
So, FUCK him. 
I'm going to attempt to never think about him again.

Last night, I was very happy and talkative with this guy Ruben, so far he seems like a good friend, I sparked him up on two or three bowls of my stuff, and now he's saying he wants to spark ME up next time. Hey, I'm down. I asked him questions about a lot of things that I don't think he knew the answer to, he likes the movie Zeitgeist, which is kinda comical in my opinion, because all the guy does is contradict himself over and over again throughout the movie, he's got good knowledge about the facts he spews, but he can't prove anything not to be real, hence why I just don't think jack shit of anything he says. People talk about that movie A LOT, like that movie could change your faith or some shit, I'm told to watch it all the time, I watched it awhile ago, I have some Christian beliefs most of it's my own though, and apparently people don't support? It's cool, I don't really care if people are there for me over anything I chose to do, because it's my life, my perception, and nobody will ever understand it.

Don't mistaken me for angsty though, I've just come to the conclusion that people don't want to understand others, they just want to take whatever they can benefit from them.

But anyways, yeah, chillin' with this guy, Ruben,
He seems a bit obnoxious, I have to admit, I kinda liked it, my neighbor came outside to let her dog out and he didn't even move away from the stairs, he just left all his shit there and played with his phone, she got pissed and moved his bag, made a disgusted sound, like she would, and went inside. 
After that, he continued the conversation we were having previously.
It was personality, and that's awesome.

Today, I had a pretty shitty morning, I woke up and cried because I felt lonely.
I want a partner, a best friend, and a boyfriend, all in one.
It takes time to find the right one, but man, this search is killing me.
I keep trying to tell myself to stop looking, it'll happen faster, but it's difficult,
That's why I decided that today I'm dropping everything, and starting over.
I'm doing my hair again today, bleaching the side again,
I caaaannn'tttt waitttt for the pink.
I also might pierce my collar bones later,
I'm really still not sure.

Don't know what I'm doing tonight, but I've got Four Lokos and blunts, so,
I'm pretty sure I'm set for a damn good session.
I'm finally ready to feel infinite again.