Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am super nanny.

Matthew has a ball python<3 It's sexy.

Charlie and Mia, Matthews two black labs.

Matthews doggy Jack

Matthew gave me one of these jars so my weed doesn't stink. :)
Matthew looks like him, but 50x hotter.



Watched part of NBK with Matt a few days ago.


He's hot, right?

Finally got my sexy aviators back.

I capped a quarter yesterday.

I've been thinking about marriage a lot lately.


When I hung out with the fresh boys this is what we played.

Matthew took me to a spot by the train tracks, he called it 'an old punk wasteland'

I want a tattoo of this

I miss Matthew and his purple crack lighter.

This is me the last time I was here in Saint Charles.

Add caption

Tommy looks like him.
Lately I've been kinda mingling, I guess.
Taking advantage of my single life, not having any strings.
I don't like it because I want someone, I haven't had a boyfriend since winter. I'm thinking I'm going to have someone soon. I'm lookin' good this summer, my personality has gotten a lot better, and I've been asked a lot lately "How are you single?" by some attractive guys.

I'm hungry. I want a veggie sub. Screw cravings.