Friday, July 1, 2011

I wish he meant it when he kissed me.

I have to let go..
I found out you're moving in ten days,
So, this was all just a fling to you,
Just a fuck.

Ironically that's exactly what you said it wasn't, right?
Hah.

I feel like screaming my guts out, and breaking apart my whole house.
I feel like putting on my big combat boots and kicking six more holes in my door.
All in the name of guys like you.
It's almost like you lie for fun..
But that's not the case,
Your insecurities consume you,
When are you ever really having fun?

Get this, when you deliberately deceive me to get in my pants, it's because you're spineless, because you want to benefit- you're selfish, and you're taking advantage of ME, someone who's genuinely interested in YOU, I could have loved you, but it's too late for that now, later on in life you're going to look back, and you're going to think of me, everything I told you, you're going to miss me, the way I kissed you, held you, and TREATED you. You will try talking to me again, you will apologize, ask to see me, and I will say no, but I will forgive you.
Because that's just how the fucking cookie crumbles when it comes to me.

Men like you lead pathetic futile lives.
Sex is more than stimulation for me.